Monday, January 4, 2010

Year 2010

Haha~~ This is the first time im using English to update my blog... >.< Well... i think is the time to brush up my English, because i notice that im facing a big problem to propose my feeling in English !!!!... (if notice any grammar mistake, please correct me...^^)

First of all... im here to wish all my family member, friends, cousin, relative....

HAPPY 2010 AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE~~

1st January 2010 is a very meaningful date to me.. because it is the beginning of the whole new year and also my 2nd months anniversary with my dear Lee Ting..
The night before 2010, i and my dear went to "Barroom" (Behind Jusco) to countdown for the coming new year of 2010 with my friends in Ipoh. Im glad that almost whole gang of my friends was there to countdown... If im not mistaken, they are around 18 ++ of us join for the countdown celebration. (ME, Lee Ting, Wen Wei, Kim Lup, Chew, Siong Kee, Lit Kwang, Jian Hui, Jia Wen, Rong Jie, Eu jin, Shi Yuin, Shi Yuin's sis, Zi Bin, Jason Lee, Chew's Bro and cousin) "im sorry in case i miss out any one in the list~~" >.<

That night we have order 8 bucket of Heineken... Guess what?? Haha~~ 2 bucket of Heineken are damn expensive, just cant imagine that it cost RM 176 for 2 bucket!!! Last Year Chinese New Year, We have order 1 bucket but just cost us Rm 66, means only cos Rm 136 for 2 bucket... Haha... i think i have made you all confuse right?? Okk... For Year 2010, 1 bucket of Heineken => Rm 88
For Year 2009, 1 bucket of Heineken => Rm 66 (understand??)

Well, let me briefly introduce the environment in Barroom... Actually the place is quite nice, the PA system was satisfied, the atmosphere not bad....
But the only bad thing is that the place was too small... it is hard for us to move or even dance... haha... all people like packing sardine... I reach there at 10.00pm, but the place was already full of people... =="" Seems like now a days youngster like to count down in club~~ (include me as well.. >.<""" haha~~)

I like the feeling when all the people count down for the Year 2010~~ 10~~ 9~~ 8~~ 7~~ ...... Happy New Year!!!! Haha~~ after count down we went to "xin du char chan xi", the same copitiam which i had mention in my previous blog "Christmas Eve"~~ Well.... honestly i enjoy very much when we "limteh" in "xin du char chan xi"... All of us was chit chatting with each other until midnight~~ haha~~~ Nice 2010 night!!!! Cant wait for the coming gathering~~ Hope to see you guys again!!!

Year 2010~~ a very meaningful year~~
Im going to graduate in this year~~
Im going to work in this year~~~~
Haha~~~ im having convo as well~~ ( around August 2010~~)

P/s: For my Dear~~
remember what i have told you??
No matter what happen, i will always be there for you and i really mean it...
Believe me and trust yourself... We can overcome all these~~
Our relationship can last forever~~~ ^^


Night
2208

1 comment:

  1. when u doing e-com assigment mah use english to update blog ,
    y u say ur first time leh ...

    if ur english lousy ,
    i can jump into sea liao lo ==

    ReplyDelete